Based on the rapidly evolving situation of coronavirus (COVID-19) the Williams Bay Recreation Department has decided to implement several measures to encourage social distancing and help limit public gatherings to help slow the spread of the virus.
Please note that the following will be in effect from Monday, March 16 through Tuesday, April 14:
- Cancellation of all Williams Bay Recreation Department classes, programs and events.
- Cancellation of all staff training and coaches meetings.
- Cancellation of all group volunteer activities.
- Cancellation of all practices. We hope to start all Baseball and Softball teams on April 15.
- Cancellation of Office Hours
Classes that can be postponed will be contacted with further information. Programs that cannot be postponed will be refunded. We will begin refunding participants for cancelled programs. We appreciate your patience as it will take 7-10 business days to process refunds.
The Recreation Department will continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and will make adjustments to program and facility schedules as needed.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this unprecedented event. Please continue to check our website and social media for further updates.